Launched in late 2000, iWindsurf quickly established itself as a cutting edge web application and has become a fixture in the North American windsurfing industry. If you’re on the beach from Florida through the Great Lakes or from San Diego through Seattle, chances are the windsurfers you see have checked conditions on “iW” before heading out!
- Unique mapping system enabling regional wind snapshots and navigation for wind awareness.
- Wind Graphs with gusts and lulls.
- Customized alerts to receive via email, or text when a wind threshold was met.
- Wireless Web (WAP) website.
- Incorporation of public domain data (PDD) from airports, buoys, etc. as part of a Free membership.
- Incorporates Forums, Classifieds, Videos, Cams, and more for a complete Windsurfing portal.
- MyiW for customizing content for individual users
- Premium operational forecasts produced multiple times per day for key areas of the country.
- Much more!
Like iKitesurf, iWindsurf.com is a key example of what WeatherFlow can do to meet the needs of a highly specific target audience.
To take a tour or sign up for an account, go to iWindsurf now.