We’re looking for a motivated individual to help expand the sales and distribution network for our growing line of products.
- You will be responsible for contacting a list of qualified sales leads, educating the buyers and establishing new accounts.
- Collaboration: We are a small team. You will collaborate with the Sales and Marketing Managers
- Organization: You’ll track and communicate progress at regular intervals
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in sales
- Persuasive, excellent communicator, highly organized
- Self-motivation and ability to work well under minimal supervision is critical
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities with minimal supervision
- Ability to quickly learn our product features and benefits
- Experience with Excel or Google sheets
- Familiarity with CRM tools like SalesForce, Insightly
- Familiarity with accounting/invoicing tools like FreshBooks
- Love of weather and/or a wind related activities
- Familiarity with our current products: http://www.weatherflow.com/products/
This could be a full-time or Part-Time position. The position is work-at-home and does not require regular traveling, though occassional trips may be necessary. This Position is a work-at-home position, ideally in the Central Florida area, though some flexibility exists. To apply, please email your information to: firstname.lastname@example.org.